2020 Holiday Survival Guide
Even though the holidays may look different this year, there is still a lot to be grateful for. This Holiday Survival Guide gives you and your family practical steps and fun activities to make your Covid Holiday Special.
- How to shift your mindset from disappointment to opportunity
- How to build a respectful framework for celebration and have those Covid boundary discussions
- How to make time for fun, including 9 activities for all to take part in, even if you aren’t under the same roof
- 3 scavenger hunt lists
- How to increase your ability to connect through 4 simple practices
- 11 Conversation starters for the holiday table
- 4 ideas on how to cook together even while you’re distanced
- How to manage your expectations of yourself and of your holiday
- 6 tips to have a more meaningful mealtime
- 8 ideas on how to decorate together, even when you’re distanced
- How to give gifts that promote togetherness, including 8 gift-giving ideas
- 7 Ideas to help make your home homey and inviting, even to those who are under a different roof
This purchase does not include a physical product. It is a downloadable digital file suitable for printing at home.
This product is for personal use only. For school or organizational use, contact us. We’d love to talk!