If you’ve attended Cheri Lovre’s 3-day Crisis Response Training, you now have the opportunity to become a Flight Team Facilitator for others. The first cohort will be held twice weekly from July 6 to August 6. Facilitator Training invites experienced Flight Team members (school crisis responders) to become CMI Certified Facilitators. Those who successfully complete this ten-session training will then be able to use the CMI training materials to train school and local mental health agency staff who would like to serve on a school crisis response team.
- Training will be completed in ten 1-hour sessions.
- Participants will attend the weekly Zoom sessions with Cheri Lovre.
- Weekly assignments will be completed in small group online video sessions at times of your group’s choosing.
- Content will include segments on crisis day, grief, the impact of suicide and trauma on responses, facilitating Safe Rooms, life tributes and more.
- Our first cohort of Facilitators will be welcomed this summer with trainings twice weekly, from July 6 until August 6.
- Additional support sessions will be held quarterly, and will build on foundational concepts, as well as address questions and issues that come up during trainings.